From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Timothy Barney
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 5:09 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Just FYI: selling on Ebay...

On 10/22/2010 3:57 PM, scottpitzer2002 wrote:
None of the examples I checked had restenciling of weights, or replacement
of the NEW date with a shop or weigh station symbol.
So even expensive custom-weathered RTR isn't actually ready to run!
Scott Pitzer

I was just amazed at how much decal film is VERY clearly visible in the
enlarged photos...Doesn't even look like the slightest attempt was made to
hide or minimize it...As amateur as my skills are, I could probably do at
least as good as that (but then I'd have an excuse).

Tim Barney