Re: Naperville

Andy Cich

I agree with Tony's comments. Joe and crew did a great job. Highlights for
me:

1.) Tracking down Charlie Slater for help with a resin kit he did the
masters for.
2.) Discussing the Indiana Harbor Car Shops with Bill Welch.
3.) Bob Kosic sharing his tips on a wide variety of topics from electronics,
benchwork, and track building. Truly a generous man.
4.) Finally being able to attend a clinic presented by Martin.
5.) Discussing display models with people who brought them.

The clinics are great, but to me the best part of Naperville is meeting and
conversing with manufacturers, authors, researchers, and fellow
modelers/members of this list.

Andy Cich