Re: Naperville

aaejj2j

Yes, I went to the show after a nice operating session at Ted's. Only spent about an hour there. I think you would have been disappointed it the show from the model train show. Only thing of interest I noted was a new 1940 Chev truck (HO) due next Spring from Metal Classics.
Tyrone Johnsen
Rockford, IL

Anyone go to the Rosemont hobby show afterwards? I was
wondering if there were many model RR vendors there. Back
in the old days at Naperville we used to go to the show on
Sunday when the MRIA was there, and it was excellent, as
good as the NMRA's annual show.