Re: Naperville 2011

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

Interesting.
When I talked to Joe about next year he mentioned to me that he was looking at the first weekend in October.
Pierre Oliver

Gary Roe wrote:
I left Naperville on Sunday, not hearing or seeing anything official
about next years' meet. I thought I overheard a couple folks saying
that it was moving to the first weekend in November for next year.
Does anyone know for sure?
I don't know for sure, and what Joe was mentioning in
conversation was about DISCUSSIONS with the hotel, but he said he was
working for making the date a week earlier in October than this year.
Don't know when or if he will post next year's dates.

Publishers of books on railroad history