From: Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Naperville
To: STMFC@...
Date: Monday, October 25, 2010, 2:59 PM

I would just like to echo Tony's sentiments here on the meet.
I had a great time and enjoyed all the clincs I attended. Here's hoping that Joe can maintain the momentum.
Pierre Oliver

I thought this year's Naperville meet was quite good, very much
in the tradition of the previous ones conducted by Sunshine (and yes,
Sunshine was there selling kits to the usual enthusiastic buyers).
Slightly fewer clinicians due to slightly lower early registration,
thus concerns about costs, but overall a fine meet. IMO Joe Delia did
an excellent job running it, so I'll be looking forward to future
versions of this meeting.

Publishers of books on railroad history