Pickles car

Bill Lane

All,

I am hoping to find some drawings and/or photos of the Heinz Pickle car.
While I like the car with the exposed tanks I am more interested in the
"gondola" type. I saw it in a car builders I have but no plans were there.
They are for a project I want to do - a "good enough" run of 2 or 3 cars as
possibly my first scratchbuilding effort in S.. I could go for an HO plan
with a few basic dimensions if necessary or if there is a close (&
inexpensive) HO plastic car I could use for a reference.

Please reply directly with what you have.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
<http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
<http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
<http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL