Re: RPM Etiquette

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

I dunno, even when someone says to me "you can pick it up if you want",
I'm /still/ pretty terrified of touching someone else's model. I know how
I feel when I break one of my own, it would probably be 1000 times worse
if someone else did it.

I've always held myself to the "don't touch" rule - if I want to get a
photo of the underframe, for example, I'll ask the owner if he'd be so
kind as to reposition the car himself.

Since I've never seen anyone to touch someone else's model without
permission, I'd assumed that this was standard procedure at meets...

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Frederick Freitas wrote:

GUYZ,

My Dad brought me up with the idea that "if it is not yours, your hands
should not be on it".
Have we lost the basic politeness of respecting others property? I hope
not.

Fred Freitas