ORER assistance

Brian Carlson

I'm about to start an article for our NKPHTS magazine on the NKP Freight car
fleet. I'd like to augment my ORER data. Since I model 1957 most of my
issues revolve around this time frame. I'm looking for people willing to
scan the NKP and WLE sections of the ORERs from the 20's thru 1950. It would
not have to be every issue obviously but I'd like to build up sufficient
information to develop a relatively complete picture. If anyone is
interested in helping me with this project please contact me OFF LIST.
Thanks. I'm thinking I'll have the basis for a clinic or two for RPM meets
as I go too.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY
prrk41361@...