Re: Branch line Train Books

Wendye Ware

Hi Jerry

Yes, I'll be transcribing them as soon as I have the time. I have a personal interest in them, because my N scale model railroad, the Laramie, North Park and Pacific, is based on this line. For many years, my "era" has been September/October, 1949. Some of these books cover that exact time period, and I'll be transcribing them first.

I'll be happy to send you a copy if you want one.

Best wishes,
Larry Ostresh
Laramie, Wyoming

--- In STMFC@..., asychis@... wrote:

Larry,

Are you going to transcribe the information in these books? Being an avid
fan of the LNP&W, this information is invaluable. I spent 10 years in
Laramie and often treked along that line, especially from Centennial South.
That had to be one of the most picturesque lines in Wyoming.

Jerry Michels