Re: Bulk material

Clark Propst

Rick wrote: I have a pail of fine ore from the site of a very small washing plant a few miles east of Stewartville, near my brother's home.

Can you take a picture of that stuff. We've been trying to figure out what to put in the hoppers coming off the Ostrander wye on the layout. It would be outstanding to be able to copy the real thing!!!

If I remember correctly Chet French told me the cars tranferred to the IC had tags saying "Spring Valley fine" or "Spring Valley course".

The stuff I've seen for the cement plants here was like black sand.
Clark Propst