Re: Tank Car Color Guide

Charlie Vlk

I still like the book for the pictures.... I don't really trust captions on photos in the vast majority of books but generally the pictures themselves don't lie.... but with Photoshop one never knows......

My main concern with the book (and anothers) is the lack of an index. Also, the coverage seems to be largely cars late in the game. I think there is room for books with more coverage of cars that perhaps won't have Color photos available..... maybe we'll get one or two to complement these that do so and have more accurate captions and an index of at least the car numbers, if not catagorized by type and builder....

Charlie Vlk