Re: Tank Car Color Guide

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Charlie Vlk wrote:
My main concern with the book (and anothers) is the lack of an index. Also, the coverage seems to be largely cars late in the game. I think there is room for books with more coverage of cars that perhaps won't have Color photos available..... maybe we'll get one or two to complement these that do so and have more accurate captions and an index of at least the car numbers, if not catagorized by type and builder....
Gee, Charlie, there's Ed Kaminski's book on AC&F tank cars, and IT has an index . . .

Publishers of books on railroad history