From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 1:24 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] warped resin car

It's not visible yet (probably needs to be approved by the sheriff)

But IMO, if it's a 1-piece body, serious warpage is hopeless unless
you're lucky enough that it warped symmetrically along its length (like
a bow in the body shape) so a little heat and weight and time can get
it to settle back down straight. But asymmetric warpage (like both
sides bowing inwards) is really hard to fix. (I've had no luck.)

Tim O'Connor

At 11/25/2010 12:50 AM Thursday, you wrote:
I have a F & C resin car I started many years ago and just got back to . In that time, it has warped. Pictures in the photo section nvrr49. Any suggestions on how to straighten it out?

Kent in KC
nvrr49.blogspot.com