Re: Morning Sun & the Historical Record

coronadoscalemodels

We don't have a complete set, but our 1919 Ninth Edition incldes paint chips from the Patterson-Sargent Co. (B.P.S. Railine paint) It's always fun to show our customers what Pullman Color (not listed as Pullman Green) looks like. Indoors it looks black, but taking the book outdoors in the sunlight you can make out a green color. An Olive Green is also shown. They did not list the railroads that actually used this brand.

Stan Schwedler
Coronado Scale Models

Rich,
I have a pretty complete set of Car Builders' Cycs. None have paint chips. How did I miss out?
Gene Green