Re: TH&B and PGE cars in the states circa 1957

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

Bill McCoy wrote:
I know CP and CN cars came to the states in the 50's but did cars
belonging to other Canadian carriers (PGE, TH&B, NAR, etc.)come
south of the border in 1957?
NAR no, as AFAIK they never had any cars in interchange.

As others have said, there are many examples of ONT/TEM, PGE, AC and TH&B
cars south of 49. I would /guess/ that QC cars also got across the border,
but my only evidence to suspect that are several photos of QC equipment as
far away from home as Vancouver, BC. Roberval-Saguenay had equipment in
interchange, but I've not seen any photos of their stuff even outside
Quebec, nevermind south of the border.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC