Focus on Freight Cars, Volume 2

Ted Culotta

I just wanted to send a message to alert everyone that Focus on Freight
Cars, Volume Two is finally a reality. I will begin shipping these books
next week. This volume covers double sheathed box and automobile cars and
the information was again expertly written by our own Richard Hendrickson.
There is an offer to purchase the book at a discount by December 15th.

As the state of Speedwitch has also been grist for the mill and fodder for
the bars at prototype meets, I have written a brief update on Speedwitch.
Both information about the book (as well as how to order it) and the update
on Speedwitch can be accessed at www.speedwitch.com.

I hope to see many of you at Cocoa Beach in a little over a month. Until
then, happy holidays.

Cheers,
Ted Culotta