Paging Dan Biernacki

leakinmywaders

Is Dan Biernacki a member of this list, or might someone here be able to help me get in contact with him? I would like to seek permission to publish three of the builders photographs of Erie 40ft boxcars 93700 and 95000 from his collection (images posted online at Elwood's Fallen Flags) in an article I am writing with Matt Herson on Northern Pacific leased boxcars, for the NP Ry Historical Association's journal, Mainstreeter.

Off list please contact me by email at leakinmywaders[at]yahoo[dot]com. Thanks for any assistance.

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT