From: scottpitzer2002 <scottp459@...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:23:00 -0000
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: New ART Steel Reefer Runs Now Available

The wood on the track base looks like a normal color....

please tell me this car was a special for a "Think Pink" campaign...
Scott Pitzer

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "bpe"
<behni@...> wrote:

That '64 scheme sure looks vivid compared to the prototype photo. One almost
could say "pinkish". Is it really that vivid on the model?

Brian Ehni

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , asychis@
wrote:

To be quick,

The Amarillo Railroad Museum and Missouri Pacific Historical Society have
just received five runs of our ART steel ice reefers:

1943 paint scheme - kits only
1960 paint scheme - assembled and kits
1964 paint scheme - assembled and kits

Check out e-Bay right now, our website probably by noon tomorrow, or e-mail
me off list for more details.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels
Amarillo Railroad Museum