Re: Riveted Plate Ends - was RDG/ Southern box car questions

Thanks, Jim. Funny I have been to your link to Stan's many times. Guess if it was a snake, it would have bit me, lol!

Rich Christie

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

From: Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Riveted Plate Ends - was RDG/ Southern box car questions
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 2:04 PM
Stan Rydarowicz makes riveted flat
ends.
You can buy them here. http://www.sunshinekits.com/sunimages/stanparts.pdf
And here's a picture.
http://www.sunshinekits.com/sunimages/stan34nrc19414.jpg

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Rich C <rhcdmc@...>
wrote:

Another missing detail part needed in HO. I am
planning on making a Reading
XMu and BXMu and would like to know if anyone makes
them. Those Reading
boxes fit in with the current discussion.

Rich Christie

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, EDWIN HAWKINS <hawk0621@...<hawk0621%40sbcglobal.net>>

From: EDWIN HAWKINS <hawk0621@...
<hawk0621%40sbcglobal.net>>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RDG/ Southern box car questions
To: STMFC@...
<STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 11:04 AM

Dave,
Thanks for your reply. Pat heard about the error
earlier.
Take care, Ed

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, Dave Pfeiffer <dave.pfeiffer@...<dave.pfeiffer%40verizon.net>>

From: Dave Pfeiffer <dave.pfeiffer@...<dave.pfeiffer%40verizon.net>
To: STMFC@...
<STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 7:26 AM

Ed,

Reading XMt box cars 100000 - 100499 had 7/8
corrugated ends. XMt's
100500 - 100999 had riveted plate ends.

Dave Pfeiffer