Re: New ART Steel Reefer Runs Now Available

mopac1 <mopac1@...>

Gentlemen,

Prior to the 1964 color change to orange with the N&W's acquisition the
Wabash, virtually all A.R.T. reefers were painted with yellow sides. Some
do appear to shift towards orange in color photos or as they age & weather.
As Tim mentions, a small class of insulated boxcars assigned to the Wabash
were painted a dark blue. This was short lived, just about a six month
period.

An A.R.T. book is in the works with Tony. Hopefully it will follow the MDT
book.

Gene Semon