Re: Unsual routings?

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

I relish horsemeat :-) Ah... the big Ah... IF the route in ANY PART
were to touch Santa Fe rails, then there is NO RESTRICTION on the
destination.

So for example, a load from Minnesota might be routed to Fort Madison
Iowa to Santa Fe rails first... and from there to New York. Without the
exact route we can't say whether the car was in violation or not.
But TIm, we do know the routing--all railroads were listed--and ATSF is not among them. Gonna keep beating that horse?

Publishers of books on railroad history