Re: RDG/ Southern box car questions

Benjamin Hom

Tim O'Connor wrote:
"So you're saying take a sow's ear, and see which one of us
produces the least distasteful result?? I guess this is why
I've never seen "Iron Chef"... I'm more of a Julia Child fan,
preferring to start with only high quality ingredients. :-)"

Actually, you're missing out.  The chefs, especially the ones in the original
Japanese version, actually produce some five star cuisine more often than not,
and creativity, skill, and knowledge are what gets tested on the show.  If
you're saying you're not up to the challenge, then we all understand.

Ben Hom