Re: reefer yellow (was New ART Steel Reefer Runs Now Available)

mopac1 <mopac1@...>

Tim,

Where did you take the color pictures of the new A.R. T. equipment? What
film did you use? They shots could certainly be an interesting addition to
the ART book.

From diagrams and railroad painting information we have available, they call
the car sides to be either chrome yellow or yellow. Unfortunately, they do
not a paint manufacturer or number to make a color match. The few builders
color negatives and color transparencies all have bright yellow sides. So
comparing them to your photos would be very helpful.

Gene Semon