Re: Larry Jackman 1931-2009

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks, Tom, for posting this. I've thought about Larry from time to time
the last few years, since he stopped posting on the list. I was always
interested to see what he had to say because of the famous multiplicity of
his life experiences. His perspective was unique in my opinion.

The world is a poorer place with him gone.

SGL

On the Passenger Car List yesterday, Bill McCoy mentioned "the late Larry
Jackman". Further digging uncovered a Social Security death notice for
Lawrence Albert Jackman, born 12/11/1931, died 6/9/2009 in Pierce, WA. The
notice says previous records can be found at Boca Raton, FL.

This seems to be "our" Larry, and it appears that his passing was not
unknown in the RR hobby community. But it was never noted on the STMFC List,
which is the reason for this post.

Tom Madden

"I started with nothing, and still have most of it left." Larry Jackman

=======
=======

=======
http://www.pctools.com/