Re: Everything has a name

Brian Carlson

In structural engineering we commonly use a "Drift Pin" when alligning
connections. I am not sure if the term translated to other fields.

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 5:33 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Everything has a name

I have a photo of a diagonal panel roof being assembled. To align the
rivet holes the assembly crew is using a tool. There must be a name
for such a tool. Does anyone know? Could it be a simple as an
"alignment tool?"

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622
fgexbill@... <>

Join to automatically receive all group messages.