Re: Everything has a name

kenneth chapin <kenneth_chapin@...>

   yes, it is called a drift punch,they are also used to line up bolt holes,saves a lot of hard work.    ken chapin

--- On Thu, 12/23/10, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Everything has a name
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 5:33 PM


I have a photo of a diagonal panel roof being assembled. To align the

rivet holes the assembly crew is using a tool. There must be a name

for such a tool. Does anyone know? Could it be a simple as an

"alignment tool?"

Bill Welch

2225 Nursery Road; #20-104

Clearwater, FL 33764-7622



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join to automatically receive all group messages.