Re: New resin kit for Hart Ballast cars...

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

<Did anyone send a private email to the second of the two addies that
<Jack provided for contact info? I would like to order two but did not
<get a reply yet.
<
<Victor Baird
<Fort Wayne, Indiana

I sent Doug Junda an e-mail message yesterday but didn't get a response
either so, an hour or so ago, I e-mailed one of his partners, Bill Meredith
(Bill is the pattern maker) and he just e-mailed me back...he spent the last
week with Doug attending Doug's wedding! I didn't know that or would have
held off announcing the new kit! Give Doug time to get back from a honeymoon
and you should get responses regarding these new kits...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com