Re: Everything has a name

Greg Martin

Wait, Wait, I have seen one of these and it does have a name and we have
all heard it before... It's called a thingie... We've all heard the guys
saying it in the shop,"hand me that thingie right there, Thanks".

Greg Martin

, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

I have a photo of a diagonal panel roof being assembled. To align the
rivet holes the assembly crew is using a tool. There must be a name
for such a tool. Does anyone know? Could it be a simple as an
"alignment tool?"

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622

Join to automatically receive all group messages.