From: davesnyder59 <davesnyder59@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tue, Dec 28, 2010 12:27 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: A great glue for resin kits

  This is indeed less expensive than the cyanopoxy glues and works well. The only shortcoming is the small tube runs out or dries up well before the activator. But I have found that just using the regular Loctite in the plastic bottle (which lasts much longer) works well with the activator also.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, KY.

--- In STMFC@..., "Gary Roe" <wabashrr@...> wrote:

Yes sir. That's it.