Re: Thanks, Al and Patricia

Tony Higgins

I have a dozen or so Westerfield kits, about half of them finished. I have always been impressed with the level of detailed documentation included with them and Al's accessibility to promptly answer questions on some point of assembly or availability of a model. I always felt when ordering a Westerfield model I was getting much more than an accurate kit, I was getting a fully researched contextual history -complete with an attrition table! Westerfield set the bar very high. They are leaving a void that will be hard to fill.

Tony Higgins

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "mike brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

And...to add an official thank you to Al and Patricia Westerfield from the
STMFC...thanks for all the good stuff over the yrs. Like most on the STMFC,
I have quite a few of their little beauties running around. I can still
recall a comment by the late Lou Ullian. He noted that, before Westerfield
cars were added to my train consists, he would look at the locomotives.
"Now...", he said, "I look at the cars as well".

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner