Re: Focus on freight Cars, Vol. 2

Stuart A. Forsyth <trainmail@...>

I ordered via the website and received the book promptly. YMMV.

Stuart A. Forsyth
forsyth@usa.net
On Jan 3, 2011, at 11:21 AM, bill_d_goat <billdgoat@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I have been getting an answer machine at Speedwitch for over two weeks. My e-mails go unanswered.
A friend and I are trying to buy copies of Richard's book. Can anybody tell me why Ted Culotta is not responding to attempts to buy this book? I saw where he was busy but good grief!
I had been told that I was on an e-mail list to be notified when the book was coming out but wasn't notified.
Any info would be appreciated.
Bill Williams