From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Douglas Harding
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 10:07 PM
To: STMFC@...
Cc: Mike Brock
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Rapido freight car at Cocoa Beach

Aaron, I have just uploaded photos of the new reefer, to Bill's new folder.
They will be here once approved:

Thanks to Bill, I was able to take these images last Thursday, alas not
proper photo setup, so just some snapshots. Sorry I did not post earlier, am
having too much fun in Florida. Thanks to Mike, Marty, Jeff and the crew it
was a great weekend.

And thanks to Bill S, for what appears to be a great reefer. Note these
photos are of an earlier test shot. There is still much work that needs to
be done to the mold.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

=======