toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
And you thought that we Canadian outline modellers were sometimes picky when discussing a Rapido model! ;)
--- In STMFC@..., "Jason Shron" <jshron@...> wrote:
See, Bill? I told you we should have stuck to Canadian prototypes!
--- In STMFC@..., Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@> wrote:
It's a good choice for a prototype, but...
1. are you sure your photos show an HO model? maybe it's N scale?
2. tongue-in-grove wood sides don't have 1/2" gaps between boards
3. you might want to replace the Equipco brake wheel with something
a lot better http://www.kadee.com/htmbord/page2021-2031-2041.htm
4. sill steps have already been mentioned. at least they look easy
5. do the trucks look weird to you? it seems like the journal box lids
are almost vertical or even inverted