From: "Ed" <nprybiged@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:42:47 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Rapido Reefer and Sergent Couplers

Harding Douglas

Thank you for posting the photos of Rapido's new Reefer.

Was this car a prototype car of any railroad ? Rapido did
a go job the detail looks great. I would like to see
manufactors do the srirrups a little thinner. I know we
can always file them down, as I do.

Just an added note....I have purchased some Sergent Engineering
couplers and have put them on a couple of cars, man what
a differace they make. They will go on any model contest cars
I do. They operated with out a flaw. For someone staring out
I would recomend them. They will not interface with KD.

Again thanks for the posting

Ed Ursem