Possible prototypes for Sunshine's Warren & Columbian 8,000 gallon tankcars

bn2204

G'Day All,

As a modeler who models late 1979, I'm always on the lookout for steam era kits that will fit into my era. So I got pretty excited when I picked up a couple of Sunshine kits for the Warren/Columbian 8,000 gal tankcars at a show in Pittsburgh last November.

http://sunshinekits.com/sunimages/sun36b.pdf

I recently came across these cars that appear to be near matches for the Sunshine kits, but as I'm not an expert on steam era tankcars, I could use some confirmation that these are indeed insulated tankcars that match the kits.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/acfx/acfx4839akg.jpg

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2012552

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1250098

Thanks in advance,

Darrall Swift
Modeling the BN\GN\MILW in North central Montana (Great Falls to Shelby) Circa: Fall of 1979