Re: photos of models at Cocoa?

dh30973

Richard is right. I took photos of almost all the models. Over 300 images including the names and some duplicates so it takes a while to get them all captioned. I'm almost done so they should be up in the morniing.

Dave Hussey

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...> wrote:

On Jan 15, 2011, at 11:42 AM, Bud Rindfleisch wrote:

For those of us who couldn't make the Cocoa Beach meet, did anyone
take photos of the models? I know they usually surface shortly
after the meets, just curious!
Bud Rindfleisch
Bud, I saw Dave Hussey busy with his camera at CB, and I imagine it's
only a matter of time until he gets the images organized and posted,
as he usually does.

Richard Hendrickson