Re: Nice color shots of many OT freight cars and reefers.

Douglas Harding

I have not had trouble viewing the photos at the website, but when I haved
save them to my computer I get the problem with a black image when using
Windows picture viewer in XP or Vista, even though they are jpg's. I could
view them in PhotoShop Elements. Was not able to figure that one out.

I just tried to night with a photo I knew was a problem before, was able to
save and view with no trouble. But I am using Windows 7 now. Do you suppose
Microsoft fixed something?

All in all a great website with some wonderful photos.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org