Re: AAR Standard twin offset side hopper with oval ends?

Garth G. Groff <ggg9y@...>

Tony and friends,

Indeed, I did intend to say "gondola". And I reread this post twice for accuracy. I hope you all will forgive me, as I suffer from a mild dyslexia (and I've been a professional editor!; how I survived, I don't know).

Kind regards,

Garth Groff

On 1/24/2011 1:35 PM, Anthony Thompson wrote:
Garth Groff wrote:
For the same reason were are not likely to see my two favorites, the
early 1950s-era GATC 46' GS hoppers used by the D&RGW (lots!) and WP
(not so many) . . .
Surely you mean GS gondolas, Garth??

Publishers of books on railroad history