From: Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@opendoor.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Paint

On Jan 24, 2011, at 8:54 AM, Andy Harman wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:13:58 -0500, Schuyler Larrabee wrote
Scalecoat II? Or the real stuff?
Both. I prefer Scalecoat II, but some colors are just not
available - although they may
actually be out there if you special order. Few hobby shops stock
a full rack of
Scalecoat anymore....
Andy, that's hardly an issue for those of us (most of us, I'll bet)
whose local hobby shops were never very good and are now non-
existent. Get on the internet and find a large dealer who has a full
stock, or order direct from the manufacturer. I have to do that
regardless of what paint I use, as the nearest hobby shops with
decent stock are 5 hours away, so I might as well use the paint I
like best.

Richard Hendrickson