Re: AAR Standard twin offset side hopper with oval ends?

Charles Hladik

That happens when you keep sniffing that Canadian air, brrrrrrrrr
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 1/24/2011 9:19:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bschneider424@... writes:

Speel Chek is a horible thig..

That should have been “graciously”, not “gratuitously”... I think... ;.)

Bill

From: Bill Schneider
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 9:04 PM
To: _STMFC@... (mailto:STMFC@...)
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: AAR Standard twin offset side hopper with oval
ends?

Oh great, its out now.... Oh well....

Regarding the “In your dreams...”, I would prefer to insert my own
Richard quote here...

Some... well.. several... years ago I was having a particularly hard time
having things... work out to my satisfaction. I confided on the phone one
afternoon to Richard that I would soon be writing a book entitled “So... You
Want To Be A Model Railroad Manufacturer”, to which he gratuitously (?!)
replied that he would be happy to write the forward, entitled “I told you
so...”

Bill Schneider