Re: Freight Car Statistics (UNCLASSIFIED)

A. Premo <armprem2@...>

That is absolutely correct.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Smith
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Freight Car Statistics (UNCLASSIFIED)

Armand,

I suspect that you are only seeing the railroad owned cars, not the
huge fleets owned by private owners such as the leasing companies.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

On Jan 26, 2011, at 11:30 AM, A. Premo wrote:

> Elden,I am using the car totals as presented for 1947.If I have
> correctly read the information the national tank car total, as
> given ,was only some 8531 cars with which I am having some
> difficulty accepting.Please correct me if I am misreading those
> figures.Armand Premo

Home Refinance 3.8% FIXED
No Hidden Fees, Easy Approvals & Better Terms-Free Quotes-3.9% APR!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4d40933e3e528ccd2c0st05duc