Re: IC "Chiselled Side" Offset Twins - Other Roads

MDelvec952

Rich, many thanks for that list. There were more than I thought. ....Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich C <rhcdmc@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] IC "Chiselled Side" Offset Twins - Other Roads

Here is a list outside of Illinois Central that had the "short taper/chisel side" twin offsets

B&LE 50001-50750, 10 panel, blt 1949
CofG 21500-21699, 10 panel, blt 1949
C&IM 6000-6349, 8 panel, blt 1949
CCC&StL 74065-75478, 8 panel, blt 1926-27
CCC&StL 88000-88999, 8 panel, blt 1926-27
DL&W 83300-83799, 8 panel, blt 1934
DL&W 85000-85499, 8 panel, blt 1940
D&M 5000-5024, 8 panel, blt 1948
EJ&E 40000-41699, 12 panel, blt 1940
GN 73200-73699, 8 panel, blt 1931
KGBW 401-420, 8 panel, blt 1948
HCTX 9901-9960, 8 panel, blt 1937
L&M 1000-1299, 10 panel, blt 1949
MC 11700-11755, 8 panel, blt 1924-27
NYC 450000-450994, 8 panel, blt 1924-27
NYC 451000-454097, 8 panel, blt 1924-27
NYC 450010-450988, 8 panel, blt 1924-27
NYC 451084-454296, 8 panel, blt 1924-27
P&LE 3350-3399, 8 panel, blt 1924-27
There are too many more classes of NYC & P&LE cars to list here
P&E 2801-2950, 8 panel, blt 1949
SOO ?

I had mentioned last year that there is a need for a model of this style.

Rich