Re: B&O twin offsets (was Illinois Coal industry)

Benjamin Hom

Tim O'Connor wrote:
"Yes, but Ben there is correct and there is CORRECT isn't there?"

True - it's all in what you consider significant. To me, the Duryea cushion underframes are significant - maybe not as obvious as those on boxcars, but still a noticeable difference, and apparently enough of one for Kadee to stay away from the B&O cars even though they would sell.

"I can name many model freight cars, including many from Kadee,
that are not CORRECT (with all capitals) right out of the box."

Please do. You've brought this up several times in past posting, but have backed it only with glittering generalities. How about some specific examples to educate this list?

Ben Hom