Re: FVM to do the B&O wagontop in HO & N

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 29, 2011, at 10:08 AM, Bruce Smith wrote:

Richard,

Um, right, that's what I said, sort of <G>. I just checked the RP Cyc
photos and they both have the small capitol dome with no reporting
marks
(no B&O) on that side, representing an "early Kuhler" style of
lettering. It sounds from your description that at least some of your
photos show reporting marks on the left side, which would make a
3rd "as
built" scheme, the "transition Kuhler". That would be nice as it
would
be easier to modify the FVM scheme by just adding the herald (and
changing the number).
Whoops. Sorry, all the photos of the cars when new which show them
with heralds show them without reporting marks, just the heralds
above the numbers.

Richard Hendrickson