Re: Resin kits on eBay

Jim Hayes

Dave, I just bought several kits from probably the same guy. $13.20 is the
premium Priority or Express Mail option. Send him an email asking for
something cheaper and he'll quote a lower price.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Dave Nelson <Lake_Muskoka@...> wrote:

Not meaning to get too far off course here. what the heck is going on w/
freight shipment prices from eBay sellers of resin kits? There's a
Speedwitch kit on eBay right now. guy wants $13.20 to ship one small,
lightweight cardboard box with a few bits of resin inside.

If it was sent in a period REA Express BX boxcar, spotted by a steam
locomotive, at some preserved depot where I could watch it all, yeah, then
it would be reasonable. But USPS to my mailbox? Uhhh, I don't think so.

Dave Nelson