Re: caboose roofs

ron christensen

For caboose roof material I like the paper used on model airplane wings & fuselage.
I think it is called called Japanese paper or something close. It is very strong and the texture is very close to what AMB sends with their kits for roof material.
Ron Christensen

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.