From: David Lenehan
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Freight Cars in Action - USRA DS Boxcars

ibs4421@commandnet.net wrote:

> Richard "opined"
> The more I hear from people who have
> registered with Yahoo, the more determined I become not to do so.
>
> Richard and all,
> I am certainly no big fan of Yahoo!, but I have never had a moments trouble out fo them in over two years of usage. I don't understand why ya'll are havingso much trouble, and yet I have none.

Warren,

At last - a glimmer of understanding. It must be a loyalty thing! After continuous problems, I have had to remove myself twice from the Yeehaw! system (until I couldn't access any of the lists) then rejoin and
put up with all the BS (it won't let me use my own e-mail address to receive messages from the lists) as I joined. Now here's the really prime bit. Upon resubscribing as a member of Yeehaw! I have found that, even
though I couldn't access anything as a non-subscriber, I was still listed everywhere I had previously been subscribed - both times. And for a while everything worked normally. Bah Humbug to Yeehaw!

It all just gets right up my nose . . .
. . . though I'm still smiling.

Regards
David Lenehan