ADMIN: Re: Re: LRX Image...

mike brock <brockm@...>

Matt Forsyth writes:

A few days ago, a thread discussed the DL&W's "LRX" reporting marks. Took me some time, but I just got an image of LRX 7218 scanned, and posted to my website. I would have attempted to load it to my photo folder on STMFC, but it could take months (if not longer) to get that image approved! ;>)
In fact, it might take years...if the photo is not in the public domain. Note the Yahoogroup rule: Photos must be either in the public domain or copyright must be owned by the person uploading the photo to the archives.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner