From: Matthew <mforsyth127@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 10:54 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: LRX Image...

Group,

A few days ago, a thread discussed the DL&W's "LRX" reporting marks. Took me some time, but I just got an image of LRX 7218 scanned, and posted to my website. I would have attempted to load it to my photo folder on STMFC, but it could take months (if not longer) to get that image approved! ;>)

This was given to me by Chuck Yungkurth, shows LRX 7218 in December of 1947. Shot was probably taken in the Binghamton, NY or Scranton PA area, and might be the work of the late Clarence Tharp. Here's a link for those interested.

http://mattforsyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/LRX-7218-December-1947.jpg

Thanks,

Matt Forsyth

Modeling the D&H Penn Division