Re: Atlas HO USRA Steel Rebuilt Boxcar

spsalso

Thoughts?
Dave Evans
Oh. Thoughts. Well...

I think that Atlas could pull off a Frisco version and maybe a slightly less-good ACL version--this based on Ben Hom's data posted in the Files. I haven't found anything else that works. I've looked up a bunch of the Atlas car numbers and they are always WAY wrong. I've wondered whether Atlas has chosen to hold off on the only two "rightish" cars to maximize sales of the "wrongish".

Curiously, they seem to make great efforts to get their 1932 ARA box really close.

Ed (who's looking forward to their as-yet unannounced USRA DS boxes)

Edward Sutorik